top of page

Answers to your Questions about TES (Tertiary Education Subsidy)

Updated: Jul 4, 2022


All the images and written content in this article is copyright protected and published by Build Nation PH. Please don't copy and publish it as yours.

I posted a complete guide about the Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) here. I included all the necessary questions that you need to know before applying, and also answering them here in this video.